Midfield High School

Reunions and Get Togethers (33)

Featured Discussions

prom night

my prom night could have been better. i guess the boys were afraid or just didn't want to ask me to it. but, i asked my neighbor. the dress…

Started by brenda bigbeeLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Midfield Alumni Day

I just wanted to let everyone know there is a Facebook page dedicated to the effort to put together a Midfield Alumni day for all Classes.…

Started by Stacy Young Nabors

0 Sep 7, 2012

Kim Dilmore

All,  What happened to Kim Dilmore?  I was really good friends with her, Kim Williams, Anita Harris, and a few others.  I graduated with t…

Started by Marrion Woodrow Cox

0 Apr 11, 2012

MHS Night!!!

Let's see how this goes.  I would like to start a new idea of MHS Night at a place each second Tuesday night of each month.  We could start…

Started by Randy Mize

10 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Annette Collins Crowe

Beautiful day for riding

Today a couple of friends and I put our leathers fired up our bikes and took off.We have the Bankhead National forest right beside us so we…

Started by Patrick Wayne Murphy

1 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Mike Lankford

Class of 1980 30 year Reunion

It is time to start thinking about our 30 year Reunion. We need help contacting everyone. This site will play a big role in getting that to…

Started by William (Skeeter) Bullion

21 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Felicia Pickings

prom night

my prom night could have been better. i guess the boys were afraid or just didn't want to ask me to it. but, i asked my neighbor. the dress…

Started by brenda bigbee

27 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mike Warren

Hunting

Ok its hunting season for all you hunters come Join Jay Dunns hunter group its free to join really it is I know their got to be more then 8…

Started by Brian Cameron

0 Nov 21, 2009

In Loving Memory Of My brother Don Boyett

Hello everyone of midfield my name is Sean Donald I attended midfield in the 80s. The reason I'm here is to let you know my brother Don Boy…

Started by Sean Donald

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Sean Donald

Vocational School how many people are working in there field ?

I am working with federal programs to get this program started back

Started by jason cox

0 Aug 9, 2009

I Intend To Return To Alabama As Soon As I Can Get A Job Transfer.

Now that the youngest member of our Family has Officially become Our New Daughter we are urgently looking for a chance to get back to Alaba…

Started by WILLIAM (MIKE) JENNINGS

12 May 27, 2009
Reply by WILLIAM (MIKE) JENNINGS

RSS

© 2020   Created by Site Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service