Midfield High School

Where are these People? (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Childhood buddies

Does anyone know what became of Monty Hyche, Mike Hyche, Davie Hyche, or, Roger Karr We all grow up in the Highlands together. Would love t…

Started by Scott Steely

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Ronnie Franks

Anyone Seen Becky Smith?

All,  I have been looking for Becky Smith but can't seem to find any information about her.  I once saw a google post about her but it did…

Started by Marrion Woodrow Cox

0 Apr 11, 2012

best friends forever: are you still friends with the people that were your best buds in high school

we all had people we trusted and thought you keep in youch with are you still friends with them now or are they are scattered to the four w…

Started by jay dunn

26 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Greg Cottis "Pappa Grego"

Where are these people?

Like many of you, I've found some long lost friends on this site. But maybe you're like me and have a few folks you'd still like to locate…

Started by Site Administrator

108 May 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Lankford

Any news on these people?

Some of these people I was friendly with, others I just remember from school. Frankie Darden, Denise Lonergan, Katrina Lambert, Debbie Nels…

Started by Tracey Crago Byram

41 May 2, 2010
Reply by DIANE WALLACE RUSSELL

jay rowe?

i saw jay rowe listed on the listed on the classmates who passed away. i was just wondering if anyone knows what happened to him? DOES ANYO…

Started by penny warren

8 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Sean Donald

Found Scott Myers!

I found him through a super secret NATO website. Can't give out his information (fyi, for anyone else searching him) but he's doing well. :…

Started by Terri Stewart Bastedo Bischoff

5 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Nan Mullinax (Rowe)

** does anyone remember almost getting in a fight while cruising in Midfield

ok .. this is a quest... One day, while cruising ( haha) there was a guy and buddies, who I made mad.. we all chased each other all over Mi…

Started by Bo Brown

0 Dec 30, 2008

Remember any of these folks?

Lynne Barnett, Barry Haynes, Terri Moore, Diane Campbell, Buster Praytor, Annette Russell, Anna Glover, Donna Morris, Sherry Gilmore.... I…

Started by Donna W

15 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Marie Jones Mulder

who were your enemies?

we all had people we didnt like if not for our own little selfish quirks -who didnt you like or care to much for -no matter the reason-be i…

Started by jay dunn

0 Sep 19, 2008

RSS

© 2020   Created by Site Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service