Midfield High School

Uncategorized (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cindy Allinder Coe

Update on Cindy. The nurse came today and said Cindy was in the process and all we can do is keep her comfortable. The nurse will be coming…

Started by Randy Mize

0 Aug 6, 2019

Hey Rutledge Folks -remember Mr. MInto?

Good old Mr. Minto.. The Principal At Rutledge. A.K.A "Bone". He was our overseer for many years..for me 1st through 9th grades 1961-1970.…

Started by Alan Davis and Roxanne Holsombeck Davis

2 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Denise Dorroh Kivette

My ...... Hurts. Getting older aint for sissies. What ails ya?

For me Thinning hair, Thickening waist, Getting taller as I age (it's harder to clip the toenails is absolute proof), Longer rest periods f…

Started by Mike Warren

0 Jan 21, 2010

To the Class of "76"

This is David Stewart. I just found out about the MHS site this morning and I would like to hear from you.

Started by David Stewart

3 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Guy Mitchell

GUESS THE TITLE

I know we have music buffs all over this site so I "borrowed" this idea from Hueytowns web site . Suzi Phillips came up with the idea there…

Started by James Gaylor

48 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Joe David Lee

ROCK CONCERTS.

Tell us about your favorite concerts you attended duing your high school years, along with any interesting stories or commentarys while the…

Started by STEVE BRANDON

61 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Lynn McMeekin

Music you like that everyone else thinks bites the biggun

Tom Waites Step right up is cool, Lyle Lovette, Stan Ridgeway, Lou Reid, Vanilla Fudge, Cherry popping daddies, Alvin Lee, Arlo Guthrie mot…

Started by Mike Warren

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Joe David Lee

The Redneck and the gorilla

A small Midfield Animal Park acquired a very rare species of > gorilla. Within a few weeks, the gorilla, who was a female, became > v…

Started by Steve Pilley

6 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Mike Warren

Nicknames

Flashing back in time with this site has made me think about the strange names we had for each other. I can remember people being called:…

Started by Mike Warren

17 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by RONALD GRANBERRY

Who was it?

Who was it that rode their motorcycle through the outside wall of the school along about the year 73-76? I just faintly remember it but the…

Started by David R. Watkins

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Mike Warren

RSS

© 2020   Created by Site Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service