Midfield High School

The Neighborhood (16)

Featured Discussions

Special and Secret Places You Took Your Dates Parking

Come on Guys, let's share some secrets as to where we took out dates for the soul purpose of making out. Were they a secret place or was it…

Started by Randy MizeLatest Reply

Old Hang-out Places

Does anyone remember Pharoah's Pool Hall on the Bessemer Super Hwy across from Roy Buckner Chevrolet? How about Cue-N-Break in Five Posts W…

Started by Randy MizeLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Hang-out Places

Does anyone remember Pharoah's Pool Hall on the Bessemer Super Hwy across from Roy Buckner Chevrolet? How about Cue-N-Break in Five Posts W…

Started by Randy Mize

121 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Patrick Wayne Murphy

Does anyone remember Mrs German?

...she lived in a lone trailer in Fairfield Highlands. She was obviously delusional, if not down right psychotic. Kids would come from mile…

Started by Frank A. Ball

26 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Scott Steely

Midfield Park/Gym Stories

Everybody who lived in Midfield hung out at the park or the gym at some time or another. Remember Mrs. Sellers? Scott Barrett? Buck Willi…

Started by john doe

200 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by James Gaylor

Glenn Oaks Pool

My parents bought us a membership at Glenn Oaks pool long before Fairfield Highlands was incorporated into the city of Midfield. I spent lo…

Started by Teresa Haynes Mitchell

25 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Terri (Flynn) Pirsch

Does anyone remember Miller's trails?

Off to one side of the old Miller's department store was a wooded area filled with awesome trails made by off road bikers. After school and…

Started by David Stewart

16 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by rex a. jones

Special and Secret Places You Took Your Dates Parking

Come on Guys, let's share some secrets as to where we took out dates for the soul purpose of making out. Were they a secret place or was it…

Started by Randy Mize

40 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by danny smith

Ok...FESS UP! Skipping Class and/or School...

Well, forgot who I went with, but during our junior year (class of 74) they were building the gym and MHS, so all we would do for PE would…

Started by Gary Dillard

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Terry Dillard

is there any ppl from creel street around....

Hey yall ...anyone rem all of us from Creel Street?

Started by Karen MICHELLE Horne Terrell

7 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Karen MICHELLE Horne Terrell

Halloween Memories

Ok, I know you guys from Carol Circle area have Halloween memories. People use to drive from miles around to come to that place to "Trick o…

Started by Randy Mize

15 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by andy little

Coca-Cola Plant - Drive in theater

Does anyone remember the x-rated drive in theater that was next to the coca-cola plant?

Started by Cindi Gentry McGee

17 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Michael Pratt

RSS

© 2020   Created by Site Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service