Midfield High School

In looking at profiles everyone has posted, there are many alums who offer a service to the public. Attorney, A/C repair, real estate, etc.

In this discussion, post your name, service and phone number. This way if someone on the site needs help with something, we can try and "keep it in the family" by finding it here first!

Good Luck!

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this the same woman you married and left you for boyfriend?
Hello everyone,
My name is Kim Gaylor. I am married to James Gaylor. James told me to let everyone know about my nail business in Hueytown . I have done nails for 22 years . I specialize in gel nails. Our gels are the finest you can get anywhere. I have researched many years and also educated in the nail industry. I needed a product that would not make me sick. Acrylic did. Gel did not. There are many benefits to wearing gels. We offer colored gels. That means that you are dry when you leave the salon, no more waiting on nail polish to dry. It is amazing. No smudges or chips. It lasts at least 2 weeks and then you get your fill in done. I am located at Joyces in Hueytown.

Here are our holiday specials:

Manicure /pedicure special.........$50 this is our signature spa manicure that includes soak, scrub , exfoliation, and moisture mask. We file and shape your nails and remove any dead cuticle tissue.We finish with a relaxing massage and polish of your choice. This pedicure is a basic pedicure. It is very relaxing. It starts with a soak in our pedicure throne and includes two masks and two scrubs. It is not our spa pedicure , but it is a great pedicure and your feet will feel wonderful.
Pedicure special......$25 this is our $55 spa pedicure. Includes a long relaxing soak in our pedicure throne, three exfoliating scrubs, two moisturizing masks, massage, and dead skin removal , polish of your choice.

Gel nails......$40 includes tips or sculpture to add length to your nail., your choice of colored gel and hand massage.

OUR PHONE NUMBER IS 491-0997

Please give me a call and let me make your nails and feet beautiful. I also offer waxing and spray tans.
i have a tile instilation and grout repair company, only do quality work @ resonable prices, after all i feel my name is on all the work i do.i have remolded homes for years so any job from sheetrock repair to painting, fans or light hung ,you name it in a home iv probably done it, so dont pay some outragous price. referance available. 205-7440790
OK GUYS. WE WILL START A FREE CLEANING CLINIC IN TWO WEEKS. IF YOU WANT YOUR AIR CONDITIONER CLEANED AND CHECKED FOR FREE, CALL NOW TO SET UP APPOINTMENTS. IT WON'T LAST LONG. DOING 200 ONLY. YOU ARE GETTING FIRST SHOT. 205-445-3826 OR 542-8115 MENTION MARK BOGGAN AND THIS SITE.
Just want to take a moment to thank everyone whom have called me in need of an A/C Issue this summer. Don't forget that I do work on heating as well. And I know I have zero dissapointed customers. Thank you again.
iv got a house a on dartmouth ave thats going to one day need duck work run ,thinking about using flex for the duck work because it would be cheper.can you give me a bid one day?
Well I can help anyone who born... Especially if you plan on staying in the Midfield area for eternity. Call Mike Warren at Valhalla Cemetery 839 Wilkes Road Midfield Alabama 35228 205 428-5331

RSS

© 2020   Created by Site Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service